JETem is published through eolecholarship and while authors retain copyright to their content, they grant JETem the right to publish the material, meaning you may post or use the content however you like, however we request you cite JETem as the original publisher of your work. Additionally, authors agree that their content will be published under a Creative Commons Attribution license, which is incorporated herein by reference and is further specified at http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/, or later versions of the same license. A brief summary of the license agreement as presented to users is listed below:
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
The full text of the license is available here.