Interested in Being a JETem Reviewer?
The Journal of Education and Teaching in Emergency Medicine Peer Review Policy for Interested Reviewers
All interested reviewers must meet the requirements for the JETem:
- The interested reviewer must be board certified, or eligible, in emergency medicine.
- The interested reviewer must be academically affiliated with a university or institution.
- A letter of interest and most recent CV must be emailed to Dr. Shannon Toohey, MD at JETemOnline@gmail.com.
All interested reviewers acknowledge:
- The authors remain confidential and blinded during the review process.
- The reviewer may not disclose any details of the review until after an official decision has been made.
- Reviewer comments and critiques are not published with the manuscript.